The 11th EP from Seventeen notched second place on the Billboard 200, according to the preview article published by the American publication on Monday.
EP “Seventeenth Heaven” sold over 5 million copies in the first week and rewrote album K-pop sales records. The mini album claimed the top spot on Oricon’s weekly and weekly combined album rankings, cementing its status as the international artist that topped both charts with the most albums at 11.
At home, the band picked up five trophies from television music charts with main track “God of Music” which also topped the iTunes top songs chart in 29 regions.
Meanwhile, the 13-member act will resume its Japan tour in Saitama on Nov. 23 and will hop over to Nagoya, Osaka and Fukuoka until Dec. 17.
BTOB parts ways with agency after 11 years
- Volvo EX30 debuts in Korea
- [Today’s K
- "가리비 8m 천장까지 쌓였다"…단 한달만에 日 타격 입힌 中
- Korea’s parental leave benefits lag behind OECD average
- Seoul anticipates 3
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- S. Korean firms urge US to clarify 'foreign entity of concern'
- Apple to launch iPhone15 series in S. Korea on Oct. 13